Thank you to my Phi Mu Loves!
Well, September and October proved to be some of my roughest months. I was pretty much sick with the migraine for the entire month of September, and then the month of October was spent full of anxiety upon taking one MRI, it coming back abnormal, and then the fear of the results of the second MRI. Although it appears the worst is behind me, I have to say that I think this episode has forever changed my life. Now that I know that I am in the 3% of people who have had a "status migraine", I am working to change my lifestyle slowly to avoid any major migraine triggers for the future. This includes cutting certain foods out of my diet, watching my sleep patterns, and taking my topamax. I am also still worried about the fact that there was any fluid build up in my brain to begin with. That is something that I guess will just have to be monitored with my neurologist at my future follow-ups. With all that said, I also feel just so grateful because going through all of that could hav...

Comments
Post a Comment